Shrink wrap protects your valuable assets from weather and other environmental factors (like the sun) as well as road debris while in transit. Keep the surface of your boat, RV, equipment or machinery looking good for years or just a trip down the road.
It is bad enough that your property is damaged by weather or fire. Keep it from getting worse and shrink wrap the damaged area to stop further damage of your property. Insurance companies will often pay for this knowing that you are doing your best to mitigate the damage.
Reduce the visibility of an area by shrink wrapping a fence or barrier. Shrink wrap is not see-through (unless you want it to be) and will contain, conceal and reduce visibility of a product or work area.
Normal plastic may provide some protection, while shrink wrap can provide a much greater level of protection when used on scaffolding or even on the structure as well. Don’t let the weather determine if your project is going to come in on time. Keep your project moving no matter what the weather is outside.
Object to be wrapped is examined and prepared for shrink wrapping.
To protect the plastic from tearing and exposing the object, sharp points are covered or padded.
The plastic is measured and cut.
Plastic is secured to the object with strapping material.
Once the plastic is secured, the shrink wrap is heated to create a tight, weatherproof cover protecting the object from any environmental damage.
* If venting is needed to reduce the chance of mold or mildew, air vents can be installed to allow air to get into the area and reduce moisture build up.
* If access is needed underneath the covering, doors can also be installed to permit access without damaging the outer covering.
Boats & Jet Skis
Large & Heavy Equipment
House & Building Protection
Lawn Decor, Fountains, Statues
Outdoor Kitchen Equipment
• Shrink wrap will not damage the surface caused by tarp movement
(chafing, abrasions or scratching)
• Straps will not touch the surface of the object.
• Tighter water-resistant seal of the object.
• Does not need to be removed immediately when delivering or transferring the object.
• Can be used for long term protective outdoor/indoor storage.
• Less likely to be destroyed by high winds.
SITE VISIT TO SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED
WE WILL QUOTE YOUR PROJECT
UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE QUOTE, SCHEDULE A DATE AND TIME FOR OUR TEAM TO COME
ON-SITE TO WORK.
PAYMENT DUE AT TIME OF COMPLETION UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS ARE AGREED UPON. CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MC), CHECK, OR CASH ACCEPTED.
© 2018 Complete Transport Solutions. All Rights Reserved.